In some cases, we've seen that people launching the game will get Access Denied errors.
If is occurring, please try to run the game directly as administrator.
- Right click on Pyre -> Properties
- Go to the Local Files tab
- Select "Browse Local Files"
- Open the x64 folder (assuming you're on 64-bit windows, use x86 if 32-bit)
- Right click on Pyre.exe and choose "Run As Administrator"
If that doesn't help, please try validating your game's cache via Steam. Instructions are here:
We've also received reports that some antivirus programs are causing this. In this case adding Pyre to your whitelist or "trusted" list may help.
We've also received reports that disabling the One Drive feature on Windows 10 may help.